Posted on July 19, 2011
5 New Scrub Prints That Remind Me Of Summer
I’m never more reminded of how wonderful it was to be a child in the summer than when I’m sitting at a desk at work on a gorgeous summer day. I long to just enjoy the weather and all the fun activities and trips that naturally happen in the summer. Luckily, we have some great new arrivals in our collection of summertime print tops that really remind me of summer days and hopefully will infuse a little summer bliss into your workday!
1. On The Loose Scrub Top: Butterfly scrub tops have always been cute but this one takes the cake! I love the way the black contrasts with the delicate image of the butterflies and the feminine blends of purples and pinks. Matches perfectly with our scrub pants in solid black, pure pink, flamingo, plum-berry, passion flower, tea rose, granite and wild iris.
Why It Reminds Me Of Summer: Reminds me of running barefoot in my yard trying to catch butterflies with my hot pink butterfly net.
2. Treehopper 2 Pocket Scrub Top: This playful character scrub top combines two trends that I love right now in fashion: owls and whimsical trees. I have canvas tote bags and necklaces that would match perfectly with this scrub top. Matches perfectly with scrub pants in coffee bean, pure pink, and aqua mist.
Why It Reminds Me Of Summer: Reminds me of reading beneath the shade of trees in my yard when the sun was a little too scorching.
3. Making Memories Scrub Top: I love the romantic and vintage feel this novelty top has to it. There are some really great details in it and yet it is not too busy. I really love that it is reminiscent of the 1940’s Hawaiian aloha flowers without turning into too much of the Hawaiian shirt look that your father would probably wear. Matches perfectly with our scrub pants in solid white, coffee bean, aqua mist, olive, buttercup, cherry blossom, tea rose and granite.
Why It Reminds Me Of Summer: Reminds me of bicycle rides to get ice cream on a summer evening while visiting my family in Florida.
4. Double Agent Crossover Scrub Top – This top gives animal print scrub tops a refreshing twist as it combines zebra print and paisley to create a playful pattern for the summer. It’s a nice alternative to the bright colored options that typically are seen in summer collections for medical professionals who are seeking a more muted color palette.
5. Sun Glare 2 Pocket Scrub Top: This summer-themed scrub top is bright and funky; certainly adds a hip touch to any nursing uniform. Sun Glare coordinates perfectly with any of our solid black, aqua mist and white medical scrub pants.Incoming search terms: