Posted on March 27, 2013
Made for Walking: Birki’s and Alpro Footwear Now at Tafford
The newest brands at Tafford are so comfortable you’ll never want to sit down! When you spend all day on your feet, the right shoes can be the most important part of your wardrobe. With that in mind, we’re proud to now offer Birki’s and Alpro shoes at Tafford. These ridiculously comfortable shoes by Birkenstock are packed full of features that make them the ideal footwear for a medical work environment and come in fun, colorful styles. Just to give you an idea of why we’re so excited about these shoes, here are the features of Birki’s Super Birki Clog, one of our new favorites:
- Single-unit EVA construction for enhanced durability
- Non-slip sole to keep you on your feet
- Unique raised toe-bar that helps promote a natural stride
- Deep heel cup and high rims to help keep your foot in place
- Removable Birki’s signature molded, linen-covered cork insole with non-slip polyurethane lining
- Machine Washable
- Comes in a wide variety of solids and playful prints
This is just one of the many exciting options for your hard working feet now at Tafford. Whether you’re looking for the sturdy, professional Alpro A630 Unisex Clog or the fun-loving comfort of Birki’s Woodby Animal Print Slip On, Tafford has exactly what you’re looking for.
NOTE: Birki’s and Alpro shoes feature a wider fit. A regular width actually fits sizes C-DD in women’s and D-EE in men’s while a narrow fits A-B widths in women’s and B-C in men’s.